Thursday, July 11, 2013

Newsea J134f retextures [Nouk&Kotangens' colours]

Not a part of 3 million views celebration, but I think you won't mind some updates :D
Hair which was requested via chatbox :)


Details:
• mesh by Newsea is included (fixed by Martini)
• works for all ages
12 colours
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
elders keep their colours
compressorized
• binned and familified



Attention!
The archive contains two Rose colours - binned as red & binned as black.
Choose only one Rose file and delete another.
 
(5 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Also in case you'd like to have grey colours of this hair for your elders, I made a separate archive which includes "Mail Bomb" and "Pipe Bomb" by Pooklet, both of them are binned as Grey.

• separated greys work for elders only 
    
(751 KB)


Have fun!

12 comments:

  1. Огонь в волосах))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, very nice touch of retexturing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! thank you so much for this retexture ^__^

    and i'm sorry for being so rude, but could you tell where the skintone is from? i just really love the eyes on this, hope it's not a big bad secret hah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you a lot!
      The skintone is by Ephemera (find teru_k at MTS!) :)

      Delete
    2. thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    I love your blog and all your post, but i have a question.
    Can you join to observers on my blog, please?
    Thanks ;)
    PS
    Add my banner if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you! But I don't think it's a good idea, your blog is for Sims 3 and that's not interesting for my visitors, because my blog is for Sims 2. However, your blog is really nice :)
      Good luck!

      Delete
  5. Omgosh, I think this was the hair that I wanted you to retexture. Not sure though. It is so gorgeous! One of my sims in the game is using this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally in love with your creations!! <3
    I've downloaded almost everything from your website)) Thnx

    And often in such situations some stupid questions appear. Unfortunately, I didn't find any information in your blog about some stuff that I enjoyed very much. What eyeliner/eyeshadow did you use here? The second thing that is really unclosed gestalt for me )) is jumper with hipster triangle ( I've searched it everywhere for several days!). Are these things your creations? Are they exclusive or avaliable for download somehow? If they belong to another artist could you give names or websites? Seriously, I didn't mean to be rude but I'm in despair

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the retextures! They're amazing!! ^_^ Also I was wondering where did you eye make up, the black dots under your sim's eyes?? Hope its not to much trouble to ask

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Where can i find this hair for Males? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)